Dermazone Solutions is a life science company that through its proprietary nanotechnologies, engineers all-natural particles around key active and bioactive ingredients to make topical and oral formulations work smarter.
Two comprehensive cosmeceutical brands and an oral herbal supplement brand, along with a full-service pharmaceutical contract manufacturing division, define the Dermazone business portfolio.
Product Development with One Clear Focus: Industry-leading Results ~
- Research – For over thirteen years, we have completed research and product development in our on-site laboratories. We do not test on animals
- Testing – Clinically tested and guaranteed to meet pharmaceutical standards for quality, all our products are proven to remain stable and active for two years after the manufacture date
- Formulas – Delivering only the finest ingredients via our Lyphazome natural nanospheres, Celazome products achieve astonishing results that are visible in three weeks or less for most people
- Delivery – Lyphazome natural nanospheres, only 1/50th the size of human skin cells, penetrate the epidermis, delivering ingredients deep into the skin, where they are most effective
- Concentration – Through Dermazone’s natural nanotechnology, at least 80 percent of bioactive— and moisture-loaded Lyphazomes reach their target, providing 75 times the concentration found in other encapsulation products
- Sustained Release – For long-lasting care, Lyphazome natural nanospheres penetrate the skin, slowly releasing ingredients for continuous nurturing. Meanwhile, non-encapsulated ingredients immediately release bioactives on the skin’s surface, for instant results
- Reputation — Leading dermatologists, plastic surgeons, aestheticians, podiatrists, hospitals and spas around the world recommend and use Celazome products
Dermazone uses its research and technology to create a precise mix of nourishing nanospheres —all-natural microscopic particles containing time-release ingredients — to deliver results.
Illustration of a Lyphazome® Nanosphere Numerous hydrophilic and lipophilic ingredients encapsulated simultaneously.
||Phospholipid chain creates the structure of the nanosphere
Hydrophilic (water-loving) bioactive/active ingredients
Lipophilic (oil-loving) bioactive/active ingredients
Phospholipid chains breaking apart
Hydrophilic ingredients slowly releasing
Lipophilic ingredients slowly releasing
Dermazone develops product formularies that work smarter for its own use and the use of its clients through research and development, technology and top quality standards.